So if you have been reading my blog recently you would see that I am currently having an issue of what to do with my life next. In order to try and bring some order to my life and what I want to achieve I have made a list of 30 things to do before I turn 30.
I really enjoyed creating this list! It puts some things in to perspective for you and not only lets you see where you want to be but also what you have already done!
So below is my 30 before 30 list (with some little side notes for myself… encouragement if you will!!).
- Swim with Sharks
- Party in Ibiza (this year?!)
- See the Northern Lights
- Drink in a fancy Vineyard with good cheese and bread
- Go (full) skinny dipping
- Visit 30 different countries
- Bungee Jump/Sky dive
- Get your motorbike licence (or have a couple shots on one!)
- Learn to shoot a gun (and well!)
- Climb a mountain
- Travel somewhere all by yourself
- Camp somewhere beautiful
- Splurge on an item you can’t afford but will last for years (Rolex, Louboutin…)
- Take a cross-country road trip/big road trip
- Take surf board lessons
- Attempt to learn an instrument
- Throw a fundraiser/volunteer for a charity close to your heart
- Live abroad
- Learn how to ski/snowboard!! (or at least take a couple of lessons!)
- Spend New Years eve somewhere amazing (The Caribbean, Disneyland Paris….)
- Learn about your family history
- Take as many “How To” “Beginner” classes as possible
- Get (more) tattoos
- Read more Classic Books/History books
- See you favourite singer/band
- Be part of a TV audience
- See a Broadway/Westend show
- Learn to fish
- Learn (the very basics) of a Language
- Do some form of run/challenge/marathon
30.1…. You should probably do something that is more “Adult Life” too! Buy a house, find someone to settle down with… Get a pet!!!
So thats my list! Everything in bold is what I have done already but feel like are important and that I should continue doing or trying! Im currently 23 so have 7 years to get this down!!
Does anyone else have a list? I would love to read yours or see if we have anything similar!