I have already wrote why I started this blog which can be found Why a blog? <– here.
So I thought I would use this space to tell you a little more about me personally and who I am. So please see the sum of my person in the following bullet points!
- My name is Fiona
- I am 23 years old and I am from Edinburgh, Scotland. Currently, I am living in Massachusetts to be an Au Pair for 2 lovely little girls
- Graduate with a 2:1 Business Degree in Events Management
- Travel is a deep passion of mine – if I can go, I’ll be there
- I love adventures. Small. Large. In the middle. Im your girl.
- I can be scardy cat, so prefer for those larger adventures to be joined by someone!!
- My family are my all – this includes 2 puppies called Bonnie and Clyde who may appear often
- I adore the people I surround myself with. My friends are all wonderful and my siblings are my best friends
- Keeping busy is what I do, so I am always busy or trying new things…or you can find me at one of my jobs! They keep me pretty busy too!
Thank you for visiting my rambles!
Please feel free to comment below and introduce yourself as I love speaking to you all!
Lots of loving!